Luxury apartment for sale in Khalda, Near of Al Durr Al Manthor schools, the apartment area of 118 sqm.
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, living room, kitchen, balcony, a place for wall cabinets, architectural projections, garage, store.
Building specifications – finishing finishes and luxurious level Villas – Balqunat stone lined
– Stone curb (House Fajjar) 50 cm and black basalt stone 50 cm for all facades – Aluminum Special section double vacuum 14 mm from the company Atta Rabah
– Turkish safety doors / interior doors, handrails and Turkish drains with waterproof and sound insulation
– All electrical abattoir – complete and general insulation of the building – Gypsum luxurious
– Interior decorations
– Spanish Fairbells with Galaxy Marble
– Exquisite outdoor decorations for all facades of the building
– Gas heating system, kitchen, verbless and sanitary water … European origin 100%
– Luxurious Porcelain Flooring – Standard color for each apartment measuring 60 * 120 – Cent
Shoret Box Rakebh Bath
Italian Video Intercom
– Italian Elevator
– Italian Batteries
– Hanging bathroom sets
– European sanitary installations for the first toast
– Shortfall sand Sandhalh
– Fully exploited areas
– Distinctive engineering division
Khalda is one of the finest residential areas in the capital city "Amman". It includes high-end properties building on organized streets and quiet neighbourhoods.
The buildings feature modern and distinctive designs with attractive facilities and spaces for each building and high specifications in finishes and decorations.
Khalda has a number of landmarks such as Al Hussein Gardens, close to luxury shopping and entertainment centers such as City Mall and Makkah Mall, and has a number of fine branded restaurants, as well as children's areas such as the Zaha Garden.
Transportation in the Khalda area is available 24 hours a day, and includes several private and government schools and easy access to public and private universities.
As for the commercial side, there are shops and trade fairs in the region that are considered very suitable compared to the expected financial return due to the number of visitors in the region whether for shopping or entertainment.
Amman, the capital of Jordan, ideally situated on a hilly area between the desert and the fertile Jordan Valley.
In the commercial heart of the city, ultra-modern buildings, hotels, smart restaurants, art galleries, and boutiques rub shoulders comfortably with traditional coffee shops and tiny artisans' workshops. Everywhere there is evidence of the city's much older past.
Due to the city's modern-day prosperity and temperate climate, almost half of Jordan's population is concentrated in the Amman area. The residential suburbs consist of mainly tree-lined streets and avenues flanked by elegant, almost uniformly white houses in accordance with a municipal law, which states that all buildings must be faced with local stone.
The downtown area is much older and more traditional with smaller businesses producing and selling everything from fabulous jewelry to everyday household items.
Qelaa Amman Housing is a Company for Investment and Real Estate Development which operates under a methodology designed to put up with architectural specifications of a real estate product of high quality and at a competitive price and designs of a contemporary character.