Luxurious apartment for sale in Abdun at Enaam Complex (Building 1). Located on the Ground floor level, with an area of 350 sqm.
It consists of:
* Entrance lobby.
* Salon and dining area.
* Guest’s toilet.
* Spacious kitchen.
* Living room.
* Maid’s room and toilet.
* 4 Master bedrooms.
• Qabatya stone facades with external wall insulation.
• Main entrance security door and interior doors with oak veneer finish.
• Luxurious italian marble flooring for salon and living area by Marbletone.
• Italian porcelain bathroom tiles.
• Italian porcelain kitchen tiles.
• Toilet fixtures by Laufen and mixers by Grohe.
• Double glazed aluminum windows and electric shutters by Al-Faqeer Group.
• One parking spot.
• Water well starting with a volume of 8 cubic meters, and water tank with a volume of 2 cubic meters.
• Marble flooring for building public areas.
• Deluxe plastic emulsion paint.
• Gypsum board decorations.
• Central AC by Samsung (Guaranteed by UPB).
• Under floor heating system, guarantee by the Ezzat Marji Group.
• Store room for each apartment.
Abdoun is one of the finest residential areas in the capital city "Amman". It includes high-end properties building on organized streets and quiet neighbourhoods.
The buildings feature modern and distinctive designs with attractive facilities and spaces for each building and high specifications in finishes and decorations.
Abdoun has a landmarks such as Abdoun Bridge and close to luxury shopping and entertainment centres such as Taj Mall and Abdoun circle, which has a number of luxury branded restaurants, as well as a number of Arab and foreign embassies.
Transportation in the Abdoun area is available 24 hours a day, and includes several private schools and easy access to public and private universities.
As for the commercial side, there are shops and trade fairs in the region that are considered very suitable compared to the expected financial return due to the number of visitors in the region whether for shopping or entertainment.
Amman, the capital of Jordan, ideally situated on a hilly area between the desert and the fertile Jordan Valley.
In the commercial heart of the city, ultra-modern buildings, hotels, smart restaurants, art galleries, and boutiques rub shoulders comfortably with traditional coffee shops and tiny artisans' workshops. Everywhere there is evidence of the city's much older past.
Due to the city's modern-day prosperity and temperate climate, almost half of Jordan's population is concentrated in the Amman area. The residential suburbs consist of mainly tree-lined streets and avenues flanked by elegant, almost uniformly white houses in accordance with a municipal law, which states that all buildings must be faced with local stone.
The downtown area is much older and more traditional with smaller businesses producing and selling everything from fabulous jewelry to everyday household items.
El Maghraby Real estate Investments brings you an elegant, forward and luxurious living experience. We aim to enrich the living standards and lifestyle of our customers by artfully architecting and building their habitats. We are firm believers that contemporary design and quality living brings forward a happier approach to life. We aim to fulfill our promise of delivering an ever growing and improved lifestyle.