Gorgeous fourth-floor apartment for sale in the most beautiful areas of Daheit Al Nakheel, in a quiet area and close to the services, the apartment area of 190 sq. m, Apartment consists of:
3 bedrooms, one of them master.
Balcony with fantastic views.
2 Tank water.
• Super Deluxe finishes.
• Full insulation of moisture and heat.
• Electricity shutters.
• Interior oak doors.
• Main safety doors.
• Oriental Italian marble for living room, salon, and corridors of sizes 40 * 80 60.
• Turkish luxury bathroom sets.
• Double Glass windows.
• A special section aluminium, with heat insulation, and sound.
• Central heating on the gas and Italian boilers of the type "Piazza".
• Gypsum boards with modern design with the distinctive wood decor.
• Ruwaished stone facades with a height of 50 cm.
• Spanish ceramics, first toast to the kitchens, bathrooms, and rooms from Sobhi Abu Glos and Ayad Ceramics and Porcelain companies.
The apartment is located in a quiet area close to the services and markets, 5 minutes from Queen Alia International Airport, 5 minutes from the Seventh Circle and the luxury shopping malls.
Omar Hamza Housing Company is specialized in the construction of housing projects in Amman. It is characterized by high quality in finishing, modern luxury designs in construction, and the use of the best types of materials in finishes. The company chose the best locations to launch its projects in the areas of Amman.
Amman, the capital of Jordan, ideally situated on a hilly area between the desert and the fertile Jordan Valley.
In the commercial heart of the city, ultra-modern buildings, hotels, smart restaurants, art galleries, and boutiques rub shoulders comfortably with traditional coffee shops and tiny artisans' workshops. Everywhere there is evidence of the city's much older past.
Due to the city's modern-day prosperity and temperate climate, almost half of Jordan's population is concentrated in the Amman area. The residential suburbs consist of mainly tree-lined streets and avenues flanked by elegant, almost uniformly white houses in accordance with a municipal law, which states that all buildings must be faced with local stone.
The downtown area is much older and more traditional with smaller businesses producing and selling everything from fabulous jewelry to everyday household items.